Saturday 17 August 2013

Catching up~


Well hiya~

image

Now I feel bad because I haven't posted anything for a while 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。.... But.. In my defense~ I was busy ! What? You want a list of things I was doing? Okay... Ahem...




  • Watched all 19 episdoes of Shingeki No Kyojin   (๑╹ڡ╹๑) 
  • Fangirled after watching both seasons of Kuroshitsuji~ (Ciiiiieeeeellll) °˖✧∩(◎ヮ◎∩)✧˖
  • Created a tectonic craft bomb on the living room floor .. (no.. I'm not picking it up)
  • Cried after seeing my exams results ( Geography... WHY YOU NO MAKE SENSE~!)
  • Spent nearly all of my hard earned babysitting money that I was supposed to be saving for Japan... in Seoul... (what can I say.. I saw things.. I bought them)


And now~ To complete the experince.. please enjoy these bewtiful pictures with half-lame captions /////

















Say "Cheese"..... This was the only photo I got of him willingly... I protect it with ma life


HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOOOU~~


Me and my graffiti obsession <3




A famous Korean restaurant that I was informed of by my Piano teacher, I took this for her


A map that confused us more than it helped.


Seon-saeng-nim ~ Are you seeing this ~ ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ


Our cutie-pie hostel






That's amore~


Sooo cuute >w< ~!


Once again~ We have been united with the heaven for vegetarians






Nonmnomnomnom


As soon as I think I've figured out Koreans... I see this


Poopies anyone~?














Oh look~ He's actually smiling!












Gaaaah~  (*≧▽≦)






Whoever thought of this idea.. is just plain genius... I salute thee


Sometimes.. I serioulsy think I should have been born a Korean... Or Japanese.. I could definitely be Japanese.. .. KONICHIWAAA~ WATASHI WA AMBER DESU.. HAJIMEMASHITE ~!  (ж>▽<)y ☆.. Then I think I could die happily.. 




Fake dog~ Fake dog






Hey look.. its me =w= ......


My wittle sissy <3






I.. Need... A ..Pen


BWAHAHAHA~ I FOUND MIKU-CHAN... BOW DOWN TO YOUR SENPAI!


My love of cute things will never ever ever ever be fufilled...


IT'S BEWTIFUL RIGHT? TELL ME YES... IT COST A BLOODY FORTUNE  (╥_╥) .. but I love it 


My fangirl kingdom of Ciel Phantomhive.. These drafts for my next embroidery project ✖‿✖ 
 

My B-day present for my mother~ Took forever...


Another W.I.P.. Wings for my converse.. They are not finished yet~ I need to punch some holes >w<.. But they're kawaii right~? I am extremely proud of them fufufuf~



No comments :

Post a Comment