Tuesday 8 January 2013

A resolution

So, 2013... A new year which I am sure everyone is very grateful to see seeing as we are all supposed to be dead by now. It's the year of change and resolutions and (blah blah blah) but I only have one resolution this year : To post on my blog more often. Yes, I have probably said this more times than I can imagine and haven't stuck to it but it's a new year right?? People can change (or at least they can try) so I give you my word. This year i am going to try and bring more notice to the things that go unnoticed in the world but are slowly tearing this plane apart. Just like my Nestle post, so I hope you liked it because there is going to be a lot more like that. I will try and post updates on this bloggers life but at the moment, there is nothing super interesting going on so I will spare you the details. Well, I better get started! I would like to tell you all about my next blog post buuuut, that wouldn't be any fun . All I can say is that we will be visiting the milk industry and that  once you get a look behind the scenes, you will never drink a glass of milk again.

No comments :

Post a Comment