Saturday 11 May 2013

Dear Mom

Dear mom,

You are, in one word, my inspiration. Your poems, actions and words make me determined to ,one day, be just as good as you. You are my best friend. You are the one I want to tell everything to, the reason why I don't need anyone else because you will always listen. You are always the best person to turn to because  in your mind, you are still young so when you say "I understand" you aren't just saying it, you really mean it and your words come from the heart. That's what makes you special.
I don't need to tell you that you are an amazing mom, because you already know it, but you are a stupefying, stupendous, astounding,flawless mom, and I love you to mars and back times a trillion.  


Happy mothers day mom
I love you

1 comment :

  1. I love you too my heart. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I will always love you.

    ReplyDelete