Monday 14 November 2011

The big 1-0

Work, Work, Work. Grammar, multiplying polynomials, chloroplasts and photons. My head just feels like one big... big.. explosion. The weekend was pretty fantastical (wink) and  I wish it hadn't gone by so fast! The weeks seem to fly by here which is both a good and bad thing.The days themselves so by at normal speed but one day it will be Monday and then before you know it it's Thursday again! I wish days were a bit longer, I never get enough time to do all the things I want to do. Ok so maybe i am complaining a bit... I confess
I am also finding that words are not on my side at this time of my not- long- lived life. I am struggling to think of the words for this post. I guess I may have writers block but how inconvenient, i am in the middle of a writing one of my first complete stories. The problem is that I have a tendency to write a good first and second chapter but then my words fail me and it turns into a giant, boring mess. I want to become a journalist when I am older and write about anything and everything i can. That's why I adore having a blog because i can post whatever i like and if someone doesn't read it it doesn't matter because at least I will have put it out there.I don't know who looked at it and if they didn't like it (unless they put a nasty remark which in which I highly advise against).  However, if anyone has any writing  advice for a learner writer like me then I will be happy to take it.

No comments :

Post a Comment