Friday 18 November 2011

Uhm.....?

Aaahhh..... The joys of being able to get up at whatever time you like, read, knit, relax. I think Saturday has to be my favourite day. I am uber excited because we have decided to go up to Busan tomorrow for Sunday, and the only thing we really go up there for is ice-skating!!!! I adore ice-skating, I'm not brilliant but I don't have to hold on the bar and I can go backwards. Mwahahaa. I guess rollerskating does help. Ice-skating feels so much smoother though, and a bit easier.
 I' m hoping to get a unicycle form mother and father for my birthday in only 12 days (!!!!) but it is quite hard to convince them. I love unicycles and how they are so odd. Behind our house we have a long strip of tar, which is covered in holes that are invisible from far away so you'll be riding along, talking to your buddy and the next thing you know you'll be on the ground face first. I think that i will be good enough before we go home that I can ride there. Anyway... I'm rambling on. Well, I'm going to get back to my do nothing, relaxing, magnificent, day :)

No comments :

Post a Comment