Friday 25 November 2011

Unproductivenessly

Ok so is it just me or does everyone else get a warm tingly feeling whenever they open their blog and see that more people have had a looksie on it?? Well, I just got one now and I thank everyone that has looked at my blog and read a paragraph from the bottom of my heart, you inspire me to keep blogging.I had one of my brainstorms today and came up with a good post so... enjoy.


How to have a completely unproductive day


Step number the one: When your morning alarm goes off, think about getting up but don't.

Step number the two: Make a looonnnggg list of all the things you are supposed to do today, example, fix the leaky pipe under the sink, Wash the floors etc.

Step number the three: Stare at your long list for a while and think about which one not to do first.

Step number the four: Get up, walk to each room of the house, turning on the light switch in each room,then turning it off again.

Take a well earned nap

Step number the six:Make a bowl of cereal  and leave it to go soggy.

Step number the seven: Go to the phone and start punching in the numbers of your friends phone numbers, decide to meet them at the movies, as soon as they answer, hang up.

Step number the eight: Mope around the house aimlessly

Step number the nine: Go and get some beauty sleep

Well done! You have now had a miserable, unproductive, unsuccessful day.
You win the grand prize

No comments :

Post a Comment